Request a Consultation or Appointment
The advantages of FUE TRANSPLANTATION
- • No linear scar on the back of the head
- • Virtually undetectable!
- • Less invasive
- • Faster and less painful recovery
- • Allows surgeon to cherry pick best grafts resulting in optimal hair growth
- • Low transection rate or graft damage – < 3%
- • Natural hairlines and optimal donor density with optimal aesthetic results
- • Can be performed when scalp is too tight for additional strip procedures
- • Great to harvest body hair like beard and chest hair
Who is a good candidate for FEMALE HAIR TRANSPLANTS?
Other innovative solutions not offered by most hair restoration surgeons are facial hair restoration and facial hair transplants. if you desire increased density in your beard, mustache or sideburn areas. Hair can be successfully transplanted to these areas using the FUE technique under local anesthesia
- • been diagnosed with traction alopecia
- • have bald spots or patches of hair that is thinning
- • affected by androgenetic alopecia (genetic hair loss)
- • hair loss as the result of scars from cosmetic surgery
- • hair loss as the result of trauma
Revive Rejuvenate Restore
All Your Hair Restoration Needs, & Solutions in One Location.
Call Our Office NOW to Schedule your consultation.