3 Plastic Surgery Procedures Perfect for the Dog Days of Summer
- Breast Enhancement For most people, the summer offers the most flexibility and time away from school, work and other routines that will likely kick back up in the fall. If you’ve been thinking about getting breast implants, a breast lift or a breast reduction, scheduling your procedure for the summer could help to ensure that you have enough time to rest, recover and see your results before your busy season revs back up. It can take several months to see your final breast augmentation results.
- Eyelid Surgery Eyelid surgery is a popular plastic surgery procedure that many people choose to get for both cosmetic and medical reasons. Since you should only need about 5 to 7 days of recovery after eyelid surgery, fitting it in during the hottest days of summer might be an easy way to take a break from the heat for a week or so before getting back to your summer activities.
- Tummy Tuck It’s true that you will need to stay out of the sun while you recover from a tummy tuck since the sun’s UV rays can interfere with your body’s healing process and can make scarring worse. However, if you’re one to favor the A/C over the excruciating heat outside, planning your tummy tuck for this time of year can be advantageous.
5 Plastic Surgery Procedures that Pair Perfectly with Liposuction
- Tummy Tuck Combining a tummy tuck with liposuction a very common joint plastic surgery because of the unique ways that each individual procedure can help to shape your body. A tummy tuck, also called abdominoplasty, can be an excellent body contouring tool for women and men who want to tighten or get rid of excess skin and loose muscle tissue in their abdominal area. This is why many people choose to have a tummy tuck after losing a significant amount of weight or having a baby, as these events can create loose skin and muscle tissue. This procedure does have its limits, though. While a tummy tuck can be very effective at tightening loose skin and muscle, it can’t address stubborn pockets of fat that just don’t seem to go away with diet and exercise alone. For some people, stubborn belly fat, love handles and saddle bags are a result of the way that their bodies are genetically predisposed to carry fat, so, unfortunately, there is no way to target fat loss in just these areas. If this is the case for you and sagging skin and excess fat around your belly, waist or hips are your main concerns, including liposuction with your tummy tuck could be the best solution for you. Keep in mind, though, that before opting for a tummy tuck and lipo combination, you’ll want to reach your weight loss goals first in order to get the most out of your plastic surgery.
- Mommy Makeover After having completed their families, many women find that it’s nearly impossible to get their pre-baby bodies back just by eating right
Mommy Makeover: What Is on Your Mothers Day Wish List?
You have fallen in love with your little one, however, your after-baby body is not as easy to love. For many mothers, the changes that their body experiences during pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding prevents them from feeling comfortable and confident in their appearance. In hopes of restoring their figure, mothers come to Pacifica Center seeking the expertise of Dr. Kolder and Dr. Improta.
While certain of how they want to look, many mothers are uncertain as to how to go about and achieve their desired appearance. Fortunately, Dr. Kolder is able to tailor your Mommy Makeover to your body’s unique needs as well as your individual goals.
What Is the Right Procedure for You?
Through a collection of procedures, a Mommy Makeover enhances a womans physique after childbirth. As the breasts and the midsection are bound to take the brunt of childbearing, a Mommy Makeover often couples breast enhancement with a tummy-focused body contouring procedure.
Pregnancy, breastfeeding, and weight fluctuation can lead to a change in a mother’s breasts. Dr. Kolder is able to restore the appearance of a woman’s breasts through an augmentation, a lift, or a reduction.
Breast Augmentation: Women who experience significant volume loss can greatly benefit from breast augmentation. By adding an implant, not only is volume restored, but the breast size, shape, and proportion are also improved.
Breast Lift: Troubled by their now sagging breasts, many women want to re-elevate their breasts. By removing excess skin and tightening the underlying breast tissue and muscles, a breast lift is able to seemingly “lift” the breasts to a higher and better supported position allowing them a naturally youthful and perky appearance.
Breast Reduction: Just as pregnancy can cause breast tissue to shrink, it can also cause it to enlarge. In these cases, a woman may opt to reduce the size of her breasts through breast reduction surgery.
Often performed together, tummy tuck surgery and liposuction can reshape your after-baby body.
Tummy Tuck: To accommodate the baby, your stomach had to stretch a substantial amount often beyond its ability to naturally snap back. Left with excess skin, stretch marks, and loose muscles, a taut tummy is hard to achieve without surgical assistance. A Tummy Tuck (or, abdominoplasty) removes any extra skin and tightens the underlying muscles that may have stretched throughout your pregnancy.
Liposuction: During pregnancy, hormonal changes can cause localized fat pockets to form. A relief for many mothers, liposuction permanently removes these stubborn fat deposits leaving you with a lean and smooth figure.
A Mommy Makeover Just for You!
While addressing problems shared by many mothers, each Mommy Makeover is unique as the mom herself. Working closely with you, Dr. Kolder will determine what combination of procedures best address your needs.
Ultimately, our goal at Pacifica Center is to restore more than just your body we want to renew your self-confidence. Please schedule a consultation with Dr. Kolder to learn how a Mommy Makeover can.