When it comes to breast surgery, there are a few options. Women who are considering breast surgery should be aware of the various types of procedures that can take place. While some may only want to go through with a minor procedure, others may desire something more extensive. While it’s not always necessary to have this kind of surgery, many women go through it because they feel their breasts have lost shape and volume over time. For them, it’s often just another step in improving their appearance after having children or aging. Each is for a different purpose and knowing which is best for you usually requires a consultation, but to give you the basics, we have compiled a list of the three most popular.
A breast lift is a procedure that tightens and lifts sagging breasts. While you can’t actually increase the size of your breasts, a lift will give them more shape and better projection. The most common type of breast lift surgery is called an “anchor” procedure because it rids the body of excess skin under the breast in addition to lifting them up.
- Uplifted Breast – You will be able to experience tight, firm breasts even without the help of a full-support bra.
- A More Youthful Look – Clothes should fit better, and you may feel better about wearing tighter, more form-fitting clothes.
- Better Physical Health – By taking away some of the weight from your chest, this reduces neck or back pain. Additionally, skin irritation beneath your breasts should decrease.
A breast augmentation is when implants are inserted into the chest in order to increase the volume of your breasts. These implants can come in various shapes and sizes depending on what feels right for you. This surgery has been very popular over the last few decades because of how effective it is at achieving desired results!
- Added Volume and Curves – A perfect way to add to your silhouette, making you feel more voluptuous and feminine.
- Even Out Naturally Asymmetrical Breasts – A great way to balance out naturally uneven breasts that finally allow you to fit well into bras, bathing suits, and clothing.
- Increase Self-Confidence – a total confidence booster, making women feel more comfortable in their bodies.
A breast reduction in plastic surgery is the removal of excess skin and fat to make breasts appear smaller. It can also help correct asymmetry between the breasts that may be caused by weight fluctuations.
- Reduction in Chronic Pain – Women with large breasts often suffer shoulder, neck, and back pain. By removing the extra weight, the pain is immediately reduced and stays gone.
- Active Lifestyle – You can comfortably enjoy aerobic and cardiovascular exercise as well as other types of activity.
- Better Sleep – It’s easier to find a comfortable position and wear what you want to sleep in without the need for excess support.
If you are interested in breast surgeries, contact Pacifica Center for Plastic Surgery and get your consultation today. These procedures can be done to help achieve the body of your dreams.